As the Portfolio Collections Specialist, you will report to the Manager for Customer Service & Collections and undertake the following tasks:
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 120 commercial accounts
- Collect overdue accounts that are more than 30 days in arrears
- Negotiate and oversee payment arrangements
- Identify and offer hardship assistance to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) facing financial difficulties
- Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to resolve customer queries.
To thrive in this role, you should have expertise in the following areas and exhibit the personal qualities listed below:
- Minimum of two years of experience in a specialized collections position in the financial services industry.
- Proficiency in advanced Excel skills.
- Experience in loss recoveries is desirable but not required.
- Experience in the asset finance sector is beneficial but not necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Exceptional capacity to foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.