As the Post Settlement/Customer Service Representative, you will report to the Client Services Manager and have the following responsibilities:
- Handling service requests from the introducer/broker customer base via email, with minimal phone interaction.
- Managing two email inboxes related to general inquiries and pay-outs.
- Processing direct debits, early termination requests, and invoice requests.
- Managing end-of-lease activities.
- Collaborating with different internal departments such as settlements and collections to resolve customer queries.
To thrive in this role, you should have the following experience and personal qualities:
- A minimum of 12 months of experience in a customer-focused role within the banking/financial services industry.
- Direct experience working with third-party customers is beneficial.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.