This is a stand alone role which will see you working closely with Senior Management in the Operations Division. Reporting through to the Head of the Department, you will be responsible for overseeing the QA process. This will also include:
- Conduct QA reviews and prepare incident report summaries for 3 teams within the Operations Department and present results to management.
- Escalate any repeated incidences and assist with the investigation & resolution of such matters.
- Ensure continual adherence to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing policies and procedures across the Operations Division.
- Identifying process improvements and working with senior management to implement amended processes throughout the Division.
- Conducting training sessions with individual staff, and team wide, to drive operational change across the Division, ensuring staff are adhering to the Vestone QA framework.
To be successful with this opportunity, you must have experience in the following areas and possess the below personal qualities:
- Degree qualified in Business, Economics, Accounting or a related degree is highly regarded.
- Min 3 years experience working in the commercial finance space.
- Demonstrated experience within the QA space while working within financial services.
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to implement processes & procedures to eliminate future risk.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.